Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More tips from Jessica.. what to wear etc

Thanks so much for all your information. It's really helpful. I just had a few things that came to mind to ask - what did you wear at the hospital? I'm presuming it's going to be very hot and I think raining quite a bit too so just wondered how smart I need to be etc. Also, did you need to wear proper shoes (e.g. closed toe) or were sandles acceptable?

I arrive in Phnom Penh in 2 weeks time so I'm very excited.

June 1 at 4:08pm

Hi Ella,

I wore pants or capris at the hospital, a short-sleeved shirt, and my short-white-coat. It doesn't have to be too dressy though jeans or shorts would be inappropriate.

Do bring your own scrubs as they probably won't have any for you. You can probably wear sandles - many of the Cambodians do - but from a safety perspective, close-toed shoes are always best. You are your own boss in that department. It does get hot no matter what you are wearing!

No comments: