Friday, January 5, 2007

Olivia. Univ.Liverpool.UK

Dear Will,
I just wanted to write to say thankyou so much for enabling me & Christina to have such a fabulous time on our elective in Cambodia this summer. We had fantastic experiences with Dr Vra & Dr Sarom. It didn't matter that the New Zealanders were there when we were there as it actually meant that we could see more and Dr Vra could see more patients whilst Dr Sabiston could explain a few things to us. I only wish we had arranged to spend more time at the eye clinic & Chey Chumneas!
I have sent a donation to Rose Charities UK, which I hope will be useful and can be spent on the brilliant work done in Cambodia.
I know that you have forwarded a few requests for information from other students to Christina & I would be happy to do the same if that is helpful.
Again, thankyou so much.
Regards,
Olivia Mort
4th year medical student
Liverpool University

No comments: